Get the best hairstyles from your thick hair. All you need to do is pick a great style, choose a right product, style it well and look stunning. While the internet is full of options, you might feel confused which one to go for. We make your life a bit easier here with trendy options in hairstyles for men with thick hair that never go out of trend.
If you have thick but coarse hair then you can style it properly to get that hot look.
- Wash your hair and towel dry them.
- Use a high hold cream for styling your hair.
- Work on your hair in any random texture.
- Arrange them in a laid-back feel or you can forward them with a little flip for a formal style.
- Look mature and intense with a well-groomed beard or moustache.
If you have oval or pear shaped face you can go for this hairstyle.
Gels and serums that will give your hair a body, control, and shine.
If you can work on your hair in a subtle manner, this hairstyle can give you that Broadway look. It has tons of movement and texture that you can use creatively.
- Towel dry your hair to remove the excess moisture.
- Begin with a quarter-sized high hold texture cream.
- Use your fingertips gently to style your hair.
- Let the wet hair with cream dry naturally for best results.
- If you are in a hurry you can blow dry gently.
This hairstyle suits oval, heart, and square shaped faces.
Use gels, serums or paste that will give your hair a shiny, smooth, and non-sticky texture.
If you got a strong facial structure and strong jaw shape then you should go for this edgy hairstyle. A simple shiny finish will make you look no less than Hollywood boy.
- Work on a wet hair that is towel dried.
- You can use a blow dryer when you are lifting your hair at the roots.
- Use your fingertips to create that volume.
- Quarter-sized styling wax or a paste should be used to work on the hair and keep them styled.
- Gradually add some more styling gel to get the required amount of hold of the texture.
This hairstyle looks best on oval, round, or heart shaped faces.
High control styling gels or creams to get a highly reflective finish.
SHORT SHAGGY HAIR:
A medium short cut and right styling will create magical movements to give you a shattered style around the ends of your hair.
- Make sure you towel dry your hair.
- A paddle brush will wrap the hair around.
- Blow dry them gently while you style them to create the right texture.
- Use a good styling cream so that you can get a good movement in your hair.
- You can even style your hair gently with your fingers.
Oval, square, or a pear shaped face can take this look well.
Any grooming cream that is lightweight will give your hair a natural definition and control.
HIGH ON THE TOPS:
This style is very classy when you get a slight undercut to it. You will have to learn to blend the hair properly through the sides.
- Dry your hair with a towel.
- Use approximately a golf ball sized styling mousse.
- Use fingertips to lift hair at the roots as you blow dry.
- Once you are done styling, use a high hold gel on the top and on the sides.
- Gently push your hair from the back of your head to get a high on the top.
This hairstyle looks amazing on oval, round, and pear shaped face.
Use good mousse and holding gel to get the right support for your hair.
A simple parting can break the thickness or coarseness of your hair. All you need to do is lift them with right gels and serums.
- Towel dry your wet hair.
- While finishing your style you can use a blow dryer.
- Instead of using a comb make sure you to finish styling the hair with your fingers.
- Direct them to one side of your head.
- Use styling products to set the hair properly.
Oval and pear shaped face will carry this style.
Use paste or gels to get the right texture to get the right shine.
This hairstyle will tame your thick hair and give it a neat and shiny look. Get the mysterious look with the deep side parting.
- Use a smoothing shampoo and conditioner for washing your hair and towel dry the hair.
- With a large tooth comb, you can create a deep side part.
- Get a quarter-sized smoothing serum to work on your hair.
- Blow dry your hair with a medium heat setting and use fingers to bring your hair forward.
- As the hair is about to dry use a medium-sized paddle brush for smoothing your hair.
Heart, oval, or square shaped face is best for this hair.
A pomade will hold your hair and a shine spray or serum to groom your hair for a shiny look.
PRIM AND PROPER:
Get the amazing look with a neat cut from your stylist and little bit of styling. Interestingly you can look neat even with the thick hair.
- Use a clean towel to dry your hair.
- With a blow dryer finish drying hair.
- Smoothen them with your fingers.
- With a small amount of paste give a texture to your hair.
- Work section by section to piece them out.
The square, pear, and round face shapes will carry this hairstyle better.
Use a matte finish paste for low to no shine that will give you a great texture and separation for your hair. Enjoy all the attention while you play with your thick hair.