Temporary or the non permanent hair color is the best option for people who are not sure about colouring. Since the results begin to fade from its first wash, one gets ample opportunity to play with the style. This option is cheap and the best way to try coloring at home. There are lesser chemicals as compared to the actual colors, which mean lesser harm to your hair. You will get to color your hair without the terrible smell as there is no ammonia in the temporary colors. Without harming or altering the natural color of your hair, you can get it colored. It gets off very easily by simply washing.
Try experimenting with these DIY non permanent colors:
They make the most wonderful coloring option in temporary hair dying. If you are looking for an instant change in your look then you can get it with the markers. Such coloring can last for 2 days or even 2 months depending on the length, texture of your hair and the way you care. There are 4 ways in which you can use the washable markers to color your hair. But here is the fastest and most efficient way of coloring it:
- Pry the back of a marker. Open it gently and remove its tube of color.
- Use regular scissors to cut that tube. Open and remove its color-soaked felt.
- Moisten that felt with few drops of water. Use a dropper if needed.
- Gently rub the felt on the section of your hair that you wish to color.
- It will take few minutes to dry.
- Food Coloring:
It sounds amazing isn’t it? Using a food color for dying your hair is not just easy but extremely safe. There might be limited colors to experiment with but the results can be astounding. This color can last upto 2 washes and if cared properly it can survive 3 months. So, it is upto you whether you want to continue with the color or to get rid of it. All you need is good food color. Make sure you use a color that is not expired. You might not get the right effect unless you get a good grade food color for your hair. Using the food color for coloring your hair is very simple.
- Use a disposable cup and pour the food coloring in it.
- You can use a dye brush or your old tooth brush to color your hair.
- Let the food color sit on your hair for 10 minutes.
- Blow dry it properly.
- Make sure you do not wet your hair or wash it for the next 24 hours.
- Colored Hairspray:
There can be nothing easier than coloring your hair with the hairspray. Products are available in multitude and you can choose from numerous shades. Pick from a gamut of colors. Interestingly you will even get colors with glitter in them. They add crazy fun to your personality. Attending a sports event or a spinster’s party becomes fun with these colored hairsprays. But you have to be a little careful as this color might get onto the furniture easily. You can comfortably use them without any worry as they come off with only one hair wash. Simply shampoo your hair neatly and rub it gently to get the color washed away.
- Style your hair the way you want it to. There is no rule whether to use it before or after styling.
- Once you are ready for the party, cover your clothes or shoulder with a towel.
- Start spraying the hair color gently. Be careful that you do not spray it in your eyes or on your face.
- Hold the can firmly in the direction you want to color. Move your hands depending on the intensity of the color you want.
- Let it dry for few minutes and you are set to rock the party.
- Clip Ins:
Nothing can be as temporary as clip ins and you can decide how long you will want the color to be on your head. There are host of hair products that were unimaginable earlier but now allow experimentation and clip ins is one of them. You can decide how many to attach and determine your look. While in other coloring options you do not have complete control, these ones give you a total hold on it. The color will be permanent but not on your hair. So, that means the color does not fade. Choose to look just the way you will want to with these kind of hair coloring.
- Buy clip ins of the desired color. If you wish, you can simply go with the ones that coordinate well with each other to create an effect.
- Open one clasp that is on the clip in.
- Snap it gently in the place where you want the hair to appear colored.
- Style your hair with the color you desire.
- Do not snap too harshly or else you might damage your hair.
The temporary ways of coloring the hair will give you an easy way to transform your look. Most importantly you do not have to worry about not looking good in the color and getting stuck with it.
Maintain your cool while you are coloring your hair. Some of the hairstyles can create a big mess by staining your clothes and furniture. While they are temporary, they might not get out from the furniture easily. You might spend good time in scrubbing and getting the stains off. The best practice is to wear gloves when you are coloring your hair even if it is temporary. Cover yourself and all surrounding things with sheets that may come in contact with the color. This way you will not fear staining anything. Add some fun to your gorgeous look with a simple pop of colors to your hair.