Coming New Year you wish should have a different take on your school. It’s not easy to deal with the projects and tests, and it is certainly the toughest to deal with a bad hair day. Instead of hunting for some last minute hunting session on the Google for school hairstyles, prep-up beforehand. Stay ahead of your class when it comes to your studies or cool-quotient. We share eight glamorous hairstyles for school that the teen divas have rocked at numerous occasions. Soon, it’s going to be your time to feel stunning even on a hectic school day.
1) Low Chignon:
You know what is the best part of these hairstyles for school? It takes not more than 10 minutes to neatly comb and bun your hair. A low chignon is something that’s going to trend coming season. It is incredibly chic and you can use some hair volume spray to get that look. If you are in a hurry and have a school event like a debate competition or elocution contest, then you know how to dress your best.
- Neatly comb your hair and detangle it.
- Smoothen it out with a blow dryer if needed.
- Use a smoothing hair crème or gloss sheen.
- Gather your hair at one side of your nape into a ponytail.
- Pull a neat chignon shape out of it and secure it with a transparent elastic band.
2) Side Part Twisted Hair:
Attitude is all you need to sport this teen diva hairstyle. This is the gorgeous hairdo that will save your time and energy during your rushed mornings. It goes well with any casual dress or jeans and top that you wear usually on your school days. You’ll need a good hairpin to hold this style.
- Make a side or an off-centre parting.
- Gather all your top section hair on one side and roll the side hair gently without any tight twist.
- Pin this twist to the side of your crown.
- Repeat this step on the other side as well.
- Leave the rest of your hair slightly wavy and loose.
3) Messy Top-bun:
You know you are right ready for the trend with the messy top-bun. It is extremely easy to create this off-duty style. Most importantly when you had a hectic day earlier and some partying at night, you need a great comeback for the next day. This is one of the hairstyles for school, which is easy to wrap and makes you look naturally stylish.
- Pull up your tresses and tie them into a high ponytail
- Secure it with an elastic band.
- Wrap the ponytail in a messy manner and form a bun out if it.
- Secure it with another tighter band for a tight
- Keep the hair as much dishevelled as possible by using the comb minimal times.
4) Ponytail with Hair Wrap:
This is another easy hairstyle that will leave you looking gorgeous even on the most tired and busiest day. You need no skills to tie this hairstyle and covers up your bad hair day easily. A paddle hair brush, a tight and transparent elastic band, and a hairpin is all you need to get this beautiful back to school hairstyle for the coming year.
- Maintain gentle waves in your hair.
- If you have exceptionally brilliantly straight hair then you can keep it that way.
- Pull all your hair in the middle of your back
- Tie a semi-high ponytail.
- Take a thin section out of your ponytail and wrap the base of your ponytail.
5) Fishtail Braid:
When you look at the trends that will be a major hit among the school girls is the one that has lot of skills involved. The fishtail braid is fashionable and neat. Interestingly it is going to be on the top of the list. This is one of the hairstyles for the school that needs a lot of practising and doesn’t come easily.
- Make a low pony at the nape of your neck.
- Make sections of your hair.
- Wrap a fishtail braid.
- If you wish you can keep it neat and sleek by using a hair gel to manage the stray hair and fly-away.
- In case you aim for a messy look then you can pull out some layers of your hair in the front section.
6) Tousled Side Braid:
If you think that fishtail braid if going to take time and you don’t have it then this style is up for your rescue. You can leave it fussy and look amazing all through your school day.
- Keep your hair wavy.
- Side-part your hair with a wide toothed comb or your fingers.
- Gently sweep the hair to one side
- Turn it into a loose regular braid.
- Use a funky colored band to tie the braid.
7) Semi-High Side Ponytail:
It is not at all meant for the Disney junior kids to rock this hairstyle. A side ponytail can instantly give you a smart and chic look. You need to own the style and carry it with grace. Simple and fun this among the easiest and get to hairstyles for school.
- Majority of girls these days have layered haircuts and if you do then brush them to one side.
- Comb them neatly from the back as well.
- Choose a safe and semi-high location to tie the ponytail.
- It will be nice if you tie it just behind y our ear.
- Use a band that matches with your clothes to get the look right.
8) Super Straight Hair:
The most fun and easiest way to do your hair is keep them angelic straight and try some fancy hair accessories to pull a neat look.
- Try some hair color temporary if you wish for special occasions.
- Brush back all your hair neatly with a paddle brush.
- Use a bright or contrasting color headband to create the style out of your fine, straight hair.
- You can even use a bandana style headband or diamond studded ones used on wedding days.
- If needed use the styling gels to keep all the hair in proper place.
The trends keep updating and you have to maintain the pace with them. Some styles are simply immortal and they never go out fashion. And there are some you need to practice hard to keep up with. All and all, if you wish to look like a style diva, you’ll have to work for it!
Add Some Fun to The Hairstyles for School With Hair Accessories!
It is not easy to keep up with the school trends. Right from perfect clothing to hair, one has to make a lasting impression. Be it summer or winter, one has to look their best. When it comes to fashion, the school can be tough for some and some just manage to sail through. But, if you have to look your best, you will need a fashion guide. Life can be so much simpler when you have someone to keep you posted about hairstyles for school, popular color or where to find the best accessories. To make your life simpler, we have compiled a list of “must-have” accessories for every school going girl and how to use them.
The headband is one accessory that will never go out of fashion. Even the simplest and most basic band can lift up your look. Whether you want to keep the hair free or do an elaborate updo, you can have a band to your aid. You will surely find a band to match the occasion. Right from the playful ones to the detailed ones with studs and artistic work, there are ample variations to choose from. The best part of the headbands is that they are available at almost every fashion store and boutique. You can buy them in chunks online and access discounts.
How to use the Head Band?
- Comb your hair neatly and get rid of the tangles.
- It is important that you place the band at the right angle. Ideally, it should be 2 inches away from your hairline.
- If needed, you can secure the band with bobby pins.
- Depending on the hairdo, you can wrap your hair around the band.
- Use a hairspray to hold the hairstyle in its place for the entire day.
2] Knotch or Bun Cuffs:
The top knot buns are hitting the fashion scene off-lately. Whether you have to pull a messy and lazy look or the neat and chic look, you need to know how to wrap a bun. What makes it more fun is the accessory “knotch”. The bun cuffs are known to keep the hairdo in its place for a longer time. So, if you are planning a road trip with your friends or have at to attend a presentation, you can invest in the cuffs for your hairstyles for school.
How to use the Knotch or Bun Cuffs?
- Decide whether you want to a messy look or a neat look and comb your hair accordingly.
- Make sure your hair is detangled so that you can place the bun cuffs properly.
- You can secure your ponytail with a hair tie and then wrap a bun.
- Apply some hairspray to set the bun and if needed use bobby pins.
- Finish your look with the bun accessory.
3] Hair Brooch:
This is the most interesting type of hair accessory for girls who like their hair half way up. You will surely come across casual and formal brooches to suit the occasion. Right from the ones for skirts and dresses to the ones for jeans and formals, you will get it all in the accessory shops. Why girls prefer this hair accessory the most is because it goes well with a majority of hair types. So, be it wavy, straight or curly, you will find the brooch to be a perfect companion for your hair.
How to use the Hair Brooch?
- You will have to dry your hair thoroughly to be able to use the brooch properly.
- Pull all the sections of your hair neatly with a comb or with your fingers.
- Create a half ponytail behind your head at a point that you are comfortable.
- If needed secure the hair with a clear elastic and then place the brooch.
- To create a voluminous effect, try backcombing your hair or curls would look perfect too.
4] Ponytail Wrap:
The ponytail wrap makes even the simplest of the ponytail look glamorous. Interestingly, it is meant for the girls who are always on the run and do not have time for elaborate hairdos. Pull your hair together into a ponytail and there you go with the wrap. It can turn you into a diva in no less than 5 mins. Make sure you have different styles of wrap to go with your mood and clothes.
- How to use the Ponytail Wrap?
- Comb your hair neatly to get a perfect ponytail.
- You can choose any style to be it high, low or mid-level and secure it with a clear elastic.
- Add some hold hair spray to keep the pony in shape.
- Amp your style with the ponytail wrap.
5] Hair Charms:
Reel the look of every stranger on your block with the little charms crafted just for your hair. Rings, stars, studs are just a few to name. The hair charms can be used innovatively the way you want but are popular among the plait and braids. There are playful bohemian charms to urban golden rings to add to your hair. You can create patterns of braids and add these little charms to turn your boring braid into fancy hairstyles for school.
How to use the Hair Charms?
- Detangle your hair and smoothen them out with a hair brush.
- Decide on the type of braid and tie your hair.
- If you are going to have a long day, go for the hair spray.
- Evenly spread out the charms in the braids.
- In case you have divided your hair into sections then you need to be careful about placing the charms.
Gone are the days when girls stuck to hair ties and bobby pins. The beauty industry is flooded with an enormous variety of hair accessories that match every occasion. Be it the boring class or a fun field trip, the valedictory speech or audition for the cheerleading squad, you can have the best hair day at all times with the charming hair accessories for school girls.